Tempe Tree Service Spectaculars!
Quality Tree Service
Are you seeking a reliable, professional company to provide exceptional tree service at affordable rates? Well, you've come to the right place! We are extremely prideful tree experts, and certified arborists. We have been servicing and nurturing Arizona trees for over two decades (quite some time). Whether you have one tree or one thousand trees, allow us to be the tree service company of your choice.
We have the necessary tools to truly take care of even the most difficult and complex situations. Tree care can be simple, and then it can be detailed and require meticulous work.
Residential and Commercial Tree Service Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Phoenix, Ahwatukee, and Queen Creek.
Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning.
Tree trimming and pruning can have a big impact on the overall health of a tree. Improve the health and safety of your landscaped trees by proper trimming and pruning. Our experts are here to determine the best pruning techniques for your specific tree or trees.
Removing dead, dying, diseased leaves branches and as well as weak ones will create healthy trees.
Trees can grow so that their foundation and structure are unable to provide enough support for their weight. To insure the structural integrity of your trees, cabling and bracing (as well as pruning) may be the right solution for unstable and structurally weak trees. Our eperts will help determine if cabling and bracing will benefit your trees and the best strategies to support the overall trees health.
Tree Removal & Stump Grinding
Providing Tree removal in Tempe and throughout the valley. Need a tree removed? There are a variety of reasons why a tree made need to be removed from your home or business. Please call us to do the job. We are professional and have the proper equipment to remove a tree in even the most dangerous situations.
Common Tree Issues
- Uplifting or growth of roots under house foundation/sidewalks
- Dropping of dead branches
- Damage to the tree by weather conditions( strong winds, heavy rains, hail, etc.)
- Dead tree that may hollow and split
These are just a few of the most common problems that can occur when having a large or even medium size tree on your property. It is best to enlist the services of a trusted tree care company like, Tempe Tree Care. We provide certified arborists that specialize in tree care and can safely and professionally stabilize or remove a tree in need. In fact certified arborists specialize in tree risk assessment, as well as helping to healthfully maintain the trees found on your property.
Precautions You Can Take To Ensure Safety From Damaged Trees
- Enlist a certified arborist to prune your trees. Pruning your tree the wrong way or not at all can cause trees to become weak making them more susceptible to falling or causing damage.
- Relocate necessary items. You may not be able to move your homes foundation or relocate the sidewalk close to a damaged or potentially damaged tree. You can however, relocate and move items such as patio furniture, lawn items, kids toys, etc that are in the pathway or close to the tree. This will ensure that none of these items are harmed should the tree have falling branches etc
- Call A Certified Arborist. Have a certified arborist or tree specialist cable and/or brace weak limbs or branches on your tree. This can help nurse it back to health and save the tree from potentially creating damage or other issues.
- Maintain Your Trees. Maintaining ALL of your trees with the right care, pruning, water and nutrients go a long way!Especially for mature trees that need a little bit extra TLC.
- Remove The Tree. Sometimes a tree just can’t be saved. The best thing is to have a tree care professional assess the damage of the tree and then safely remove the tree if necessary.
Tempe Tree Care
Tempe, AZ 85281